Sharing Is Caring
• Fabric to create your own Tie-dyed bandana and napkins.
• Natural dyes : Alizarine red and Marigold yellow dyes are provided along with their respective 3 different mordants.
• Non-allergic : Natural, non toxic colours, requires boiling under adult supervision.
Fully illustrated Step wise comprehensive guide for beginners
• Enjoyable by all ages over 7 : Perfect for starters, ideal gift idea.
- Learn to measure, mark, fold with accuracy, basics of stitching and making knots.
- Builds precision, concentration, motor skills, problem solving and creative thinking in a play way.
- Craft understanding : Explore the bandhani craft techniques and its cultural relevance.
- Sustainable materials : All earth-friendly materials and packaging, Made in India.
- Keep away from moisture, use within 3-4 months from packaging date.
Handwork is an integral part of a Child’s development as it plays such an important function in establishing and activating pathways in the brain, in developing the will of the child and in fostering self-esteem and an appreciation of beauty.
This product will be shipped between 5-8 working days